Steps to follow:
1 - Access your NioText account.
2 - Click on your name in the upper right hand corner.
3 - Click on.
- The settings are split in two sections; account settings and user settings.
The settings affect all users in the account.
This section allows you to create message templates. See: Create message templates.
These settings affect only your user.
Allows you to modify basic user settings: First & last name, Email, Language, Timezone and Password.
- The email is also used to connect the user to NioText.
The timezone has an impact on several application features.
Allows you to chose the user's notification preferences: on screen and/or by email.
- On screen is selected by default.
Allows you to modify the messages sent automatically after mass mailings.
- Unsubscribe Message: It is important to have an unsubscribe message to comply with the anti-spam law.
- Confirmation message: Allows the customer to know what to answer in order to confirm / cancel their appointment.