Authorized roles: All
Steps to follow:
1 - Go to "All my clients" module.
2 - Select the leads to associate / merge by clicking on the check box at the left of the lead's name.
- It is also possible to associate / merge leads directly in a customer card by clickingnext to the lead's name.
3 - Click on "Bulk actions".
4 - Click on "Associate" or "Merge".
Associate will only pair leads together without changing their information. While viewing any of the paired leads, you can access all of them by using the tabs at the top.
Merge will replace or complete information from another lead. During the merge, 2 options will be suggested; "Replace" or "Complete".
- You have to be careful while merging leads as this action will cause one of your leads to be deleted from the CRM. This is irreversible.
- Completes the empty fields of the secondary lead with those of the primary lead.
- The arrow points toward the primary lead.
- Replaces all the fields of the secondary lead with those of the primary lead.
- The arrow points toward the secondary lead.